Friday, January 7, 2011

Raven-Symone's New Body

Via PopEater


Raven-Symone flaunted her slimmer figure at Wednesday's People's Choice Awards. Wearing a cleavage-baring outfit, the actress admits she's still insecure.

"Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don't like the way people stare at me," she tells PEOPLE.

"I liked it before. Now, you're just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason."

The 'That's So Raven' actress faced much criticism for her weight, but she has never understood why.

"I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did," she says. "So, whatever."

The former 'Cosby Show' star adds that the stress she endured during her Disney Channel show was the reason she packed on the pounds.

"That's what stress does to you," Symone says. "I've been not stressing. I've been in my own house, decorating and finding hobbies."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog