Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rihanna's Ready To Play Russian Roulette...





Soo she got a tat of a few guns, so what? A message to Chris Brown maybe? Hit me again and I’ll shoot you! Or maybe she should get a real gun, since she plans on staying with him. Yea, I said it.

Gun jewelry and tatts are hip, edgy, counter-culture … I get it. It proves you’re unique and don’t give a F what people think … Ok, Ok. We Get it. You might as well start wearing Ed Hardy, too, to show how hardcore you are. WACK!

I have mix feelings, y’all. What do you think? Not that Rihanna needs our opinion…

I am glad she didn’t get the gun-wings (See the purple trial outline). And very, very glad she didn’t get a tattoo of his name.

But, this makes me a bit squeamish. I just hope this new gun tatt has some meaning that will prove valuable like strength. Who knows? I don’t know her intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog